Enva can help you with

Material Damage Insurance

Protects your property, plant, stock and contents in the event of a physical loss or damage due to a fire, flood, natural disaster, burglary or accidents.

Business Interruption Insurance

Covers the loss of income during a property loss or a material damage claim.

Motor Vehicle Insurance

Cover for damage to your own vehicle, including theft, fire and third party property damage.

Business Motor Vehicle Insurance

Cover for damage to commercial vehicles, including theft, fire and third party property damage.

Contract Works Insurance

Covers the property and contractor for work while completing an alteration, renovation, extension, or a new build.

Marine Insurance

Covers for loss or damage across commercial hull, marine cargo, carriers liability and boat builders.

Business Life and Risk Insurance

Protects your business’ most important asset – its key people.

Liability Insurance

Covers property damage or personal injury in the course of your business, as well as any negligence or errors.

Machinery Breakdown

Covers sudden and accidental damage to machinery and loss of profits due to machinery breakdown.

Talk to one of our advisers about your insurance

Support when you need it most

When working with Enva, if you need to make a claim, you’ll have access to our dedicated claims team. They’re on hand to help you throughout your claim to simplify the process and ensure you get the right outcome.

Ready to begin your journey?

Fill out your details below and we’ll be in touch soon.

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.